We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
My name is Birgit Tüchsen and I am a fiber enthusiast. Since my teens I have been doing all kinds of crafts: Knitting, sewing, cross stitch, macrame, and batik dying. I spent a year at a folkschool, where I learned to weave, spin, how to do sprang and dye with natural plant colors.
As a crocheter I am self-taught. I love Japanese crochet books because of the wonderful designs and the great crochet charts that come along with these designs. I publish my own knit and crochet designs at my blog. Most of the patterns are for free.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Christmas Bell Coaster Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Ornament Vase Holder
- Danish Christmas Heart Paper Ornaments
- Fave Felted Holly Balls
- Felt Pine Cone Gnome Ornament
- Felt Pine Cone Snowman Ornament
- Pine Cone Angel Ornament
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Ornament
- Reindeer Coaster Crochet Pattern
- Snowflake and Cookie Cutter Crochet Pattern
- Star and Leaf Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Swedish Dala Horse Felt Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects