We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
”If a human being can do it, then there is a 95% chance you can do it too,” is Brittany’s mantra. She relays this self-empowering message via her popular blog, Pretty Handy Girl, instructional videos, and craft tutorials. Pretty Handy Girl features tutorials about home improvement, home repair, decor, and crafts replete with step-by-step instructions and photos.
She grew up in Northern Virginia, the oldest of three daughters. She lives in Raleigh, NC with her husband, two sons and English Shepherd.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Red Shutters Christmas Card Display
- Wood Logs Candle Holders
- Tree Branch Star Decorations
- Craft Gift for the Coffee Lover
- Red, Green, and White Christmas Berry Wreath
- Cloth Napkin Gift Card Pouch
- Adorable Ornaments Made From Plumbing Parts
- Thrifty Snowman Garden Flag
- Wood Planks Christmas Tree
Beveled Glass Mod Podge Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects