We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Amy Locurto from LivingLocurto.com is a graphic designer and lifestyle blogger from Texas who specializes in crafts, parties, printable designs and fun food recipe ideas that inspire others to become more creative. Amy designs a line of whimsical party collections at Printables by Amy. She recently launched a signature product line, Party with Amy Locurto for Pebbles, Inc. The new collections include paper products and embellishments for parties, card making, crafts and scrapbooking.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Just-Add-Glitter Printable Gift Tags
- Two-Second Printable Invitations
- Love, Santa Gift Tags
- Letter From Santa Stationary
- Printable Advent Calendar And Activites
- Pretty Borders Printable Gift Tags
Snowman Party Printables
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Apply several of your crafting skills to create these Adorable Christmas Kids Ornaments. This is a painting craft, a yarn craft, and a… Continue reading: "Adorable Christmas Kids Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
- Two Shades Ombre Crochet Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects