We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I’m Jessica Hill, the slightly-unbalanced blogger of Mad in Crafts. I used to spend my days teaching Shakespeare and Longfellow to high school students; now I spend my days saying things like, “Try to make some potty come out.” I am a stay-at-home wife, mommy of two little munchkins, and caretaker of one stinky basset hound. I am addicted to television, allergic to cats, and 30.
Mad in Crafts is a blog dedicated to teaching readers how to combine classic style with modern trends in decorating, DIY, cooking, writing, and more!
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
Duck Tape Ruffle Trees
- German Paper Stars
- Glittery Snowflake Felt Coasters
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispenser
- Snarky Christmas Canisters
- Snowy Bible Passage Canvas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects