- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
Meggan Maravich, (full-time wife and mother of four) is a self-taught artist who has been painting for over sixteen years. Her first original painted design, Tipped Hat Snowmen, was published in the January 2000 issue of Crafts 'n' Things Magazine - and a creative designer was born!
Since then over one hundred of Meggan's original designs have been published in Crafts 'n' Things, Pack o' Fun, Painting Magazine, and Creative Home Arts. She can be found in her studio nearly every day creating quick and easy crafts that can be painted in a hurry for the beginner as well as the more advanced painter. She includes lots of step-by-step photos to make even the rookie painter feel confident.
Meggan's project ideas are perfect for painting in multiples for that fall or Christmas craft bazaar, for accenting hostess gifts, or for holiday decorating and gift giving.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Baby Jesus Ornament
- Christmas Initial Tags
- Christmas Reindeer Ornaments
- Glittery Snowman Ornament
- Penguin Gift Tag
- Rudolph Gift Tag
- S'more Snowman Ornament
- Santa Baby Gift Tag
- Sizzix Frame and Frame Back
- Toy Soldier Gift Tag
- Snowman Snow Sign
- Wooden Snowman Snowflake
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Ruler
- Gingerbread Noel Sign
- Snowmen Rule!
- Gingerbread Cutout Ornament
- Wooden BELIEVE Sign
- Beaded Snowman Ornament
- School Room Snowmen
- Teacher Gift Basket
- Cork Board BELIEVE Sign
- Snowman Pail Ornament
- Balsa Board Santa
- Holly Jolly BELIEVE Sign
- Holiday Cube
- Family Stockings and Chimney Ornament
- Painted Snowman Pail
- Rustic Wreath
Read NextKim from Crafting Cheerfully
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects