This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Reindeer Dust
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Reindeer Dust is sprinkled on your front lawn to make it easy for the Reindeer to see your house and know that you’ve been a good boy or girl! It really is a fun tradition to do with your kids! It really does add to the excitement and countdown till Christmas! I thought it would be fun to create a blog post on How to Make Reindeer Dust. It’s the simplest “recipe” ever and something that ever child (regardless of their age!) could easily master."
Read NextCandy Christmas Train
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects