This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pokemon Snow Globe
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make a snow globe at home with these simple directions! Within one hour, make an adorable snow globe filled with your chid's favorite theme! Just make sure to select plastic toys or else the water exposure could destroy them over time. Using E6000 glue is recommended as it is more waterproof than other types of glue and will hold up better over time. To make the snowglobe you will need: Distilled water Glycerin White glitter Snow Globe E6000 glue Small plastic toys "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextGrinch Paper Bag Puppet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Channel old-world charm and elegance and then make this gorgeous Vintage Book Page DIY Ball Ornament. Vintage crafts are popular… Continue reading: "Vintage Book Page DIY Ball Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects