This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fabric Chain Link Garland
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love decorating with paper chains, but they never seem to last long, and are impossible to store without damage, so I made one using fabric! This garland can be made in any size by adding links or leaving them off. The links include Velcro, so they can be taken apart and stored flat. This is perfect for any season by choosing the appropriate colors or prints, and each link is reversible. Perfect décor for holidays, parties, or just for fun!"
Read NextCrocheted Snowmen DIY Garland
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your friends and family will feel like they've stepped into a whole new world of sophistication once they see these High Class Jewel… Continue reading: "High Class Jewel Trees Homemade Christmas Decoration"
- Crocheted Snowmen DIY Garland
- Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner
- Funky Fringe DIY Garland
- Toilet Roll Glitter Angel Garland
- Sugar Plum Pine Cone Garland
- Diy Christmas Wreath
- Glitzy Tinsel Garland
- 1950s Holiday Ornament Banner
- Upcycled Crocheted Doily Snowflake Garland/Bunting
- Crochet Snowflake DIY Christmas Garland
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects