Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These simple and easy yoyo Christmas trees are such a cute gift idea for someone as a thank you this holiday season! Made with just a few layers of fabric flowers, these yoyo Christmas ornaments are the perfect handmade decorations if you’re into fabric Christmas ornaments! These yoyo Christmas trees are such an adorable way to decorate your Christmas tree this year! These yoyo ornaments will look so lovely in your Christmas tree, on your mantle or the dining table as a centerpiece for the winter season or your Christmas party!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This is such an easy craft using vintage Christmas lights, or even lights that have burned out, a foam wreath and a glue gun! It… Continue reading: "DIY Vintage Christmas Lights Wreath"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects