This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Elf Leg Earrings
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A festive Christmas blog hop (2020) inspired these fun earrings. Our theme was "Christmas Movies". While I have many favorites, I think it is possible that I've seen Elf more times than any other, so I came up with these plastic canvas earrings that represent my favorite elf, Buddy. It is so easy to change up the colors to represent your favorite elf, and even more fun to embellish with things like sequins or pom poms."
- Small Amount of Lightweight (#3) Yarn – I used Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn Sportweight in Black, and Baby Bee’s Sweet Delight in Banana
- Tapestry Needle
- Small Amount of #10 Mesh Plastic Canvas
- Two Eye Pins
- Two Earring Hooks
- Two Green Beads
- Jewelry Pliers
Read NextCrystal Christmas Tree Earrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Grinch Word Search Printable
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects