Tiny Snowflake Crochet Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These tiny snowflakes are easy and fun to make and perfect to give as gifts to friends and family. Follow this free pattern, crochet a lot of these cuties and use them as ornaments for the Christmas tree, pretty window decorations or holiday gift toppers. This snowflake is crocheted with cotton thread size 10 and a 1,5 mm crochet hook. Its final size is 7,5 cm (3 inches) in diameter. You can change the size of your snowflakes by using different yarn weights and hook sizes. You will also need a needle to weave in loose ends and a pair of scissors."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cookie cutters make wonderful ornaments for the tree, with just some buttons, ribbon roses, or beads. Simply take an old fashioned… Continue reading: "Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament Pattern
- 25 Days Of Christmas Activities
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Free Letter To Santa Printable
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects