Coffee Filter Angel Wings Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create a gorgeous set of angel wings from coffee filters, for around $25. Perfect for a focal point during the holiday seasons, or throughout the year. I used a super sized piece of cardboard from the box that our new mattress was delivered in – perfect timing! My little model is over 4 feet tall and wanted to pose with it for reference. Put on some great holiday music, place some cookies in the oven and keep your eye on the prize! They will be beautiful – I promise!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
- Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
- Waterless Snow Globe
- Wool Socks Ornaments
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Crochet Reindeer Ornament
- Crochet Snowman
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects