Farmhouse Christmas Jars
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Farmhouse Christmas jars are made using glass milk bottles from Dollar Tree, a little bit of craft paint, and buffalo check ribbon. This project costs less than $3 to make for one jar. You can add greenery or flowers to them or leave them plain! They look perfect on a mantel above a fireplace, or as Christmas decor sitting anywhere around your home. Even the kids can get involved in this fun project! (Just be careful since it's glass.)"
- Glass milk bottles
- White craft paint
- Sponge brush
- Pine needles, pine cones, etc. for decoration
Make sure the bottles are wiped clean.
Give them a coat or 2 of paint with the craft paint.
Sand over the letters of the bottle if desired.
Tie ribbon around the top of the bottle.
Add pine needles, pine cones, etc to your jar.
Decorate your home with your new farmhouse Christmas jars!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornaments are the perfect way to add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas tree this year. Using a variety of… Continue reading: "Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornament"
- Inexpensive Silver Platter Decoration
- Joyful Holiday Letters
- Mason Jar Snow Globe
- Cute Christmas Elf on Shelf Plush
- Scrap Wood West Elm Inspired Stocking Holders
- Upcycled Felt Scraps Christmas Garland
- Winter Wonderland Cloches
- White Christmas Mason Jar Luminaries
- Snowy Pine Cone Homemade Luminaries
- Winter Wonderland Bottle Decorations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- Candy Cane Cards
- Crochet Hand Clutch Purse
- Easy Outdoor Snowman Decor
- Easy Sew Tote
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects