This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Farmhouse Christmas Jars
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"Farmhouse Christmas jars are made using glass milk bottles from Dollar Tree, a little bit of craft paint, and buffalo check ribbon. This project costs less than $3 to make for one jar. You can add greenery or flowers to them or leave them plain! They look perfect on a mantel above a fireplace, or as Christmas decor sitting anywhere around your home. Even the kids can get involved in this fun project! (Just be careful since it's glass.)"
- Glass milk bottles
- White craft paint
- Sponge brush
- Pine needles, pine cones, etc. for decoration
Make sure the bottles are wiped clean.
Give them a coat or 2 of paint with the craft paint.
Sand over the letters of the bottle if desired.
Tie ribbon around the top of the bottle.
Add pine needles, pine cones, etc to your jar.
Decorate your home with your new farmhouse Christmas jars!
Read NextDIY Holiday Banner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
This Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft has a fabulous rustic and old-fashioned appearance which is great for Christmas.… Continue reading: "Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects