Winter Wonderland Bottle Decorations
Winter weather can be frightful, but indoor snow-themed decorations are delightful. Make these Winter Wonderland Bottle Decorations, and you can enjoy the beauty of white snow without experiencing the cold outdoor temperatures. These gorgeous winter decorations make beautiful icy accents for your winter-themed holiday decor and are super simple to create. Your winter wonderland themed decorations will not be complete without these easy bottle crafts. Create these DIY decorations, and expect flurries of compliments from your guests on this stunning bottle decor.
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Glass bottle(s)
- Disposable plate
- Plastic bin large enough to accommodate the largest bottle
- STYROFOAM® brand foam - block, white (STYROFOAM® is a registered trademark of the Dow Chemical Company)
- Use the grater to grate foam block into the plastic bin. Grate enough to generously coat all your bottles.
- Pour a large puddle of Tacky Glue® onto the disposable plate.
- Dip paintbrush in glue and coat the entire exterior of the bottle.
- Roll bottle in the plastic bin filled with grated foam to coat outside of the bottle. Add more glue if necessary and continue rolling bottle in foam shavings until fully coated. Let dry.
Find more bottle crafts to create for Christmas in our collection, 14 Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas.
Read NextGlamorous Glitter Trees