Cute Christmas Elf on Shelf Plush
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This adorable ‘Christmas Elf on the Shelf’ makes a lovely Christmas decoration. He’ll look really cute on the mantle and would make a great gift. This Elf and his buddies are actually made from old t-shirts. You can make them in any Christmas colour you like with red or green felt hats and don't forget the pointy ears. The body of these cuddly toys is stuffed with lentils which makes them weighted so they sit well on the mantle and can be used as a door stop."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Old stripy t-shirt or stripy Jersey material. Preferably in a green or red.
- Elf pattern, free to download from my blog.
- Large coconut enameled buttons for eyes.
- Green or Red felt for hat and Elf collar.
- Fiberfill and Lentils for stuffing
- Needle and cotton.
- Optional silver bell for the hat.
NotesInstead of using lentils in the past I have used wheat to stuff these Elves. Wheat can be heated in the microwave so the Elves can be used as hot buddies for warming. These hot buddies make for a great Christmas gift.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for adorable snowman crafts for kids (or even adults), then you need to see this Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament.… Continue reading: "Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects