Cute Christmas Elf on Shelf Plush
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This adorable ‘Christmas Elf on the Shelf’ makes a lovely Christmas decoration. He’ll look really cute on the mantle and would make a great gift. This Elf and his buddies are actually made from old t-shirts. You can make them in any Christmas colour you like with red or green felt hats and don't forget the pointy ears. The body of these cuddly toys is stuffed with lentils which makes them weighted so they sit well on the mantle and can be used as a door stop."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Old stripy t-shirt or stripy Jersey material. Preferably in a green or red.
- Elf pattern, free to download from my blog.
- Large coconut enameled buttons for eyes.
- Green or Red felt for hat and Elf collar.
- Fiberfill and Lentils for stuffing
- Needle and cotton.
- Optional silver bell for the hat.
NotesInstead of using lentils in the past I have used wheat to stuff these Elves. Wheat can be heated in the microwave so the Elves can be used as hot buddies for warming. These hot buddies make for a great Christmas gift.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get out that white spray paint, collect some pine cones, and prepare to make this beautiful Winter Wonderland DIY Pine Cone Wreath.… Continue reading: "Winter Wonderland DIY Pine Cone Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 28 Fantastic DIY Advent Calendars
- 32 Christmas Sewing Crafts to Decorate your Home
- Reindeer Basket
- Jute Basket
- Easy Crochet Doily Coaster
- Lemon Peel Soup Mug Cozy
- Blueberry Bead Stitch Beanie
- Buckeye Beanie
- Crochet Christmas Crackers
- Vintage Santa Candy Bar Wrapper
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects