Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Cookie cutters make wonderful ornaments for the tree, with just some buttons, ribbon roses, or beads. Simply take an old fashioned cookie cutter, and glue the items to it. Use white ribbon roses on a white angel ornament, or a selection of red and white buttons to create the stripes on a candy cane. Tree ornaments can be made with ribbon roses, buttons and beads. Step by step instructions are given, and lots of ideas to design your own creations."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cookie cutters
- buttons, ribbons, beads
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Gift Card Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects