This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Cookie cutters make wonderful ornaments for the tree, with just some buttons, ribbon roses, or beads. Simply take an old fashioned cookie cutter, and glue the items to it. Use white ribbon roses on a white angel ornament, or a selection of red and white buttons to create the stripes on a candy cane. Tree ornaments can be made with ribbon roses, buttons and beads. Step by step instructions are given, and lots of ideas to design your own creations."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cookie cutters
- buttons, ribbons, beads
Read NextDiy Grinch Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects