This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Disney Bath Salt Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"As Christmas quickly approaches each year, I am always in need of a last-minute gift. ALWAYS. It never fails. As much as I check my shopping list, ultimately there is someone I manage to forget. When I am in need of a last-minute gift, creating handmade gifts is a simple solution that I can wrap up with a gift card. We all can use a little pampering from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. These Disney Bath Salt Ornaments are the perfect pampering gift for the Disney fan. With just a few ingredients needed like Epsom salt and your favorite essential oil, bath salt ornaments are a simple self-care gift you can give. And they don’t have to have a Disney theme. You can purchase plastic fillable ornaments at the craft store. So simple."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Tea Strainer and Crystal Ornaments
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Rustic Farmhouse Wood Sign Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- DIY Letter Board Countdown to Christmas Ornament
- Buffalo Plaid Hoop Ornaments
- Dried Orange Ornaments
- Dried Citrus Ornaments
- Upcycled Sweater Ornament
- Scrumptious Figgy Pudding Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects