Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I live in Florida and we never get snow for the Holidays. That is why I am super excited to create a flurry of DIY Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes. I gathered supplies from the Dollar Tree and others I had in my craft stash, plus my trusty glue gun. A blizzard is definitely in my future! Does it snow for Christmas where you live? This is a fun activity to keep the kiddos busy with counting and motor skills. Create a blizzard in just about 30 minutes! This project does work best with Hot Glue. If you are worried about the younger kiddos, tacky craft glue would work as well, but you have to wait for it to dry."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Easy Light Bulb Ornaments
- Mason Jar Wreath Ornaments
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Jar Lid Applique Ornaments
- Colorful Gingerbread Birdhouse Ornament
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Colorful Finger-Painted Ornament
- Rustic Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects