Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I live in Florida and we never get snow for the Holidays. That is why I am super excited to create a flurry of DIY Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes. I gathered supplies from the Dollar Tree and others I had in my craft stash, plus my trusty glue gun. A blizzard is definitely in my future! Does it snow for Christmas where you live? This is a fun activity to keep the kiddos busy with counting and motor skills. Create a blizzard in just about 30 minutes! This project does work best with Hot Glue. If you are worried about the younger kiddos, tacky craft glue would work as well, but you have to wait for it to dry."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornaments are the perfect way to add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas tree this year. Using a variety of… Continue reading: "Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornament"
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- Embroidered Wreath Ornament Tutorial
- Vintage Tea Strainer and Crystal Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Upcycled Fabric Ornament
- For the Birds DIY Ornaments
- Styrofoam Snowman Ornament
- Galaxy Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- Candy Cane Cards
- Crochet Hand Clutch Purse
- Easy Outdoor Snowman Decor
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects