Mason Jar Lid Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Winter weather often puts us in the mood for crafting. Something about creating pretty things lifts us from the doldrums and allows us to feel happy in a way that the lack of sunshine doesn’t. We want that warm and cozy feeling that gives us a vibe of peace and tranquility. These mason jar lids turned flannel wreath ornaments are simple and comforting. They’re the perfect craft for a cold and snowy weekend morning, and you can probably find everything you need hanging around your house."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"These gorgeous Christmas garlands are made from the scraps of other projects. I love to felt sweaters by putting them in a hot wash… Continue reading: "Upcycled Felt Scraps Christmas Garland"
- Natural Straw Star DIY Ornaments
- Button Photo Ornaments
- Acorn Nest Ornament
- Retro Foam Ornaments
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament | Scrapbook Ornament
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Easy DIY Snowman Tealight Ornaments
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects