Mason Jar Lid Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Winter weather often puts us in the mood for crafting. Something about creating pretty things lifts us from the doldrums and allows us to feel happy in a way that the lack of sunshine doesn’t. We want that warm and cozy feeling that gives us a vibe of peace and tranquility. These mason jar lids turned flannel wreath ornaments are simple and comforting. They’re the perfect craft for a cold and snowy weekend morning, and you can probably find everything you need hanging around your house."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Snowball Ornaments
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Diy Rainbow Macrame Ornaments
- Peg Doll Angel Homemade Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Emoji
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects