Mini Granny Square Ornament and Coaster
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"With this tutorial you can make a coaster or an ornament. Both are equally cute gifts. Each quilt block takes just under a half hour to make and uses the smallest of scraps! You can make these as a neighbor gift for little to no cost."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking for Christmas wall art ideas but don't want to spend a fortune, consider creating your own Pottery Barn Knockoff… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Knockoff Wall Art"
Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
Easy Painted Christmas Ornaments Video Tutorial
Gingerbread Salt Dough Ornaments
Decoupage Christmas Star Ornaments
6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer free eBook
Non-Edible "Gingerbread" Cinnamon Ornaments
Scandinavian Christmas Elf Ornament
10 Christmas Ornaments to Make free eBook
Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
"Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects