Mini Granny Square Ornament and Coaster
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"With this tutorial you can make a coaster or an ornament. Both are equally cute gifts. Each quilt block takes just under a half hour to make and uses the smallest of scraps! You can make these as a neighbor gift for little to no cost."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
If you're looking for great free Christmas quilt patterns but you aren't sure what to make, then you'll love this collection of 17 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Candy Cane DIY Ornaments
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Delicious Cupcake Christmas Ornament
- Natural Straw Star DIY Ornaments
- Sparkly Seashell Ornament
- Splendid Spindle DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- Fox Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects