Ribbon Tree Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These Ribbon Tree Ornaments are a fun Christmas craft to make. Use any colorful ribbon to make these easy ornaments for your Christmas tree. There is something special about a homemade Christmas ornament hanging on your tree. Whether made by yourself, your kids or a friend, the beauty of a homemade ornament on your tree can be cherished for many years to come. Handcrafted ornaments don’t have to be difficult. These Ribbon Tree Ornaments are an easy Christmas craft that both kids and adults can make. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects