Stained Glass Disney Ornament Printable
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These stained glass inspired Disney ornaments are a great way to remember a Disney trip taken this year or surprise your family with a trip to see Mickey and his friends. Start out by printing out your ornament patterns. Print them out on regular copy paper or on card stock to make them a little more sturdy. That’s when the fun starts! You can follow the color by number example or do your own thing. Remember that you’ll be cutting out your ornament when you’re done so keep your artwork inside the lines of the ornament. You’ll also need to cut a hole in the top of the ornament so you’ll be able to hang it. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Snowflake Ornaments from Cotton Makeup Pads
- Rustic Farmhouse Wood Sign Ornament
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- Rustic Frosted Pine Cone Ornaments
- Wood Burned Christmas Ornaments
- Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Angel Baby Rattle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects