Wooden Initial Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These initial ornaments are a quick project and are great for a neighbor gift. You can make one in less than 20 minutes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"If you love those farmhouse letter boards with funny or inspiring quotes, then why not use that idea for an ornament? I made this… Continue reading: "DIY Letter Board Countdown to Christmas Ornament"
- Christmas Tree Cork Ornament
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Glamorous Oyster Shell Ornament
- Reverse Decoupage Christmas Baubles
- Rustic Paper Christmas Stars Ornaments
- Darling Penguin Ornament
- The Best Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Bell in a Ball Ornament
- Rustic Farmhouse Wood Sign Ornament
- Brilliant Button Snowflake
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Pillow Slipcover
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects