Altered Christmas Organizer
Show off your creative side and make an Altered Christmas Organizer from Carlene Eshelman for the holiday season. Mixed media art allows you to use a variety of materials to create an unexpected and unique object. Use this file to store recipients and paper scraps.
- 4-1/2” X 6-3/4” small expanding file
- 1-1/2” X 7” red strip cardstock
- Ek success decorative border punch
- Pointsettia flower on cardstock
- 3” X 3” scrapbook paper for back ground
- 4” X 6-1/4” scrapbook paper for back
- 1-3/4” X 2-1/2” christmas image
- 18” green glitter tulle
- 7” green velvet ribbon
- 7” white flat back pearls
- Liquid glue
- Glue gun/sticks
- Use liquid glue to cover top right corner of expanding file.
- Layer Christmas image in top right corner.
- Glue poinsettia flowers to left corner of file cover.
- Use border punch to punch red cardstock strip.
- Use hot glue to adhere border to bottom of file.
- Layer green ribbon on top of border.
- Layer white pearls over green ribbon.
- Use liquid glue to adhere 4” X 6-1/4” paper to back of file.
- Tie tulle to top gusset of file, and tie a knot.
How to Make an Altered Christmas Organizer: