Gift Wrapped Christmas Trees
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make these easy Christmas Trees with wrapping paper or tissue paper. Add buttons and bows and glue onto a candle holder for the stand. They are super easy and fun to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Poster Board or styrofoam cones
- Tissue paper, wrapping paper, scrapbook paper
- Ribbon, buttons, misc. embellishments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects