Festive Fabric Covered Plywood Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you live in a small apartment or simply don’t want to deal with the hassle of getting a natural Christmas tree this unconventional fabric covered Christmas tree is the next best alternative."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn your child's thumbprint into an adorable Reindeer Thumbprint Christmas Ornament Craft using only a few easy-to-find materials.… Continue reading: "Reindeer Thumbprint Christmas Ornament Craft"
- Mantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Paper Christmas Trees
- Colored Ribbon Tree
- Christmas Tree Altered Book
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Recycled Wrapping Paper Christmas Tree
- S'mores Christmas Tree Ornament
- Christmas Tree Embroidery Pattern
- Scrap Wood Christmas Tree
- Upcycled Knit Throw DIY Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects