Festive Fabric Covered Plywood Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you live in a small apartment or simply don’t want to deal with the hassle of getting a natural Christmas tree this unconventional fabric covered Christmas tree is the next best alternative."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you want to make a statement with your front door this Christmas? With this Candy Cane Wreath, you can welcome visitors with a fun… Continue reading: "Candy Cane DIY Christmas Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Reindeer Dust
- Rustic Reindeer Ornament Craft
- Snowmen Treats for Kids
- Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers
- DIY Holiday Banner
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects