Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You don't have to wait for the first Jungle Bells to play in the store to start with your Christmas decor and handmade gifts. Use scraps of yarn and start making these lovely hanging Christmas trees as gifts, decor or to compliment your presents. The pattern (even the pebble or puff) is crochet in single crochet (US) or double crochet (UK). Make it in different colors and see how it turns out! The pattern is free on the blog, please check it out."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Apply several of your crafting skills to create these Adorable Christmas Kids Ornaments. This is a painting craft, a yarn craft, and a… Continue reading: "Adorable Christmas Kids Ornaments"
- Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
- Button Decorated Christmas Trees
- Mantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Embroidery Pattern
- The White Christmas Tree
- S'mores Christmas Tree Ornament
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
- Pine Cone Tree
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
- Two Shades Ombre Crochet Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects