Crochet Angel Tree Topper
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Easy to make, this Crochet Angel Tree Topper or free standing figure will take less than evening to make. Roll some cardboard (can even be cereal box cardboard) into a cone for the base, so this project is also very inexpensive to make! Once you have completed one, you will realize that you can make these darling angels in any size, even small enough to work as ornaments on the tree. You could have a tree totally covered in angels!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects