This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
From the Blogger: "For those with minimal space for decorating, this small Christmas tree is a perfect project. It will look pretty adorning a table, book shelf, or window sill. This craft is very easy and you can get the kids involved and make it a fun family project for the holidays. It takes 1-2 hours to complete. Once finished, small gold colored ornaments (or use any other color you like) were glued to the tree to give it a finished look."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextLazy Susan Christmas Tree Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect vintage touch to your Christmas tree with this dollar store craft that the whole family can make! These Glittering… Continue reading: "Glittering Vintage DIY Mini Ornaments"
- Lazy Susan Christmas Tree Idea
- Stunning Vintage Vibe Christmas Ornament
- Rustic Salt Dough Star Ornament
- Festive Fabric Covered Plywood Christmas Tree
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Ornament
- Recycled Wrapping Paper Christmas Tree
- Countryside Christmas Tree
- Dollar Tree Farmhouse Christmas Trees
- Christmas Tree Embroidery Pattern
- Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects