Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
From the Blogger: "For those with minimal space for decorating, this small Christmas tree is a perfect project. It will look pretty adorning a table, book shelf, or window sill. This craft is very easy and you can get the kids involved and make it a fun family project for the holidays. It takes 1-2 hours to complete. Once finished, small gold colored ornaments (or use any other color you like) were glued to the tree to give it a finished look."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embroidered Wreath Ornament Tutorial
- Christmas Glass Bottle Lights
- Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Make Your Own Art Kit
- Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
- Christmas Carols Word Search Puzzle Printable
- Country Snowmen Gift Tags
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects