Sparkly Snowflake Door Decor
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you’re anything like me, you’d love to keep holiday decorations up longer. I think a great solution is to make your decorations more about snow and winter. This Sparkly Snowflake Decor is the perfect solution and I’ll be able to keep it up far into January, even though there is no snow in Florida. I just love the way it sparkles when I open and close the door."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Inspirational Christmas Tree Canvas
- Jolly Book Page DIY Banner
- DIY Clothespin Poinsettia
- Snowy Bible Passage Canvas
- Sparkly Snowflake Door Decor
- Giant Coffee Filter Snowball Light
- Beachy Branch Wall Christmas Tree
- Tree Branch Star Decorations
- Tis the Season Snowman Door Hanger
- Beaded Winter Sunburst Mirror
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects