Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This easy and fun kid-friendly pipe cleaner Christmas tree craft is a quick and fun project to make together this holiday season! Using only pipe cleaners, glue and the tiny decorations of your family's choice, wind multiple strands of similar colors around a cone or funnel to get a Christmas tree shape. Tuck in the ends and add some fun and festive decorations for an adorable table or mantle decoration that can be made together in minutes! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects