This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet Animal Appliques are absolutely so adorably cute to look at. These crochet animal appliques are very versatile. They can be used as embellishments on so many different types of crochet projects. They can be attached and sewn on to Crochet Blankets , Hats , Dresses , scarves , sweaters and many more. They can be used as they are, or you can make lovely wall hangings and buntings by joining them together. They are very quick and easy to make. Here is a basic pattern for Crochet Animal Face Applique . It is One Pattern for All , that is, the basic pattern is the same for all the Crochet Animals you wish to make. Once you have made the face applique ,you can sew on the facial features with a yarn needle. You can make them into Teddy Bear , Polar Bear , Frog , Tiger , Lady Bug ,Mickey Mouse and just about anything to your imagination. Just change the base yarn color according to the animal you wish to make. They are so much fun to whip up. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Read NextCheerful Fabric Stag Head
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects