Wreath Wall Hanging
Ideas for Christmas wreaths often involve decorating just one piece, but this project combines three small wreaths to form one amazing wall hanging. Learn how to make a wreath wall hanging from Carlene Eshelman and get creative with materials you already have.
- 3 small 6” wreaths
- Kaisercraft 12” x 12” cherub paper
- 1 coordinating 12” x 12” scrapbook paper
- Assorted paper or fabric flowers
- 24” lace trim
- Hot glue gun
- Memory mist
- White spray paint
- Bakers twine
- Adirondack snow cap paint dabber
- Liquid glue
- Prepare wreaths by spraying with white spray paint and coloring with memory mist. Let dry.
- Trace each wreath’s image onto your coordinating scrapbook paper.
- Cut out wreath images.
- Tie wreaths together with twine so they hang down.
- Tie a loop at the top which will be used to hang wreaths on wall.
- Hot glue wreath circles to back of wreaths.
- Print the word joy onto white cardstock.
- Tear around letters.
- Glue to inside of paper on wreaths.
- Hot glue trim around top of each wreath.
- Cut 4 cherubs from scrapbook paper.
- Distress with white paint dabber.
- Hot glue to various areas of wreaths.
- Hot glue flowers to wreath as desired.
How to Make a Wreath Wall Hanging:
Read NextEvergreen Hanging Wall Decoration