Single Crochet Solid Triangle
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Few days back I had shared the pattern for Double Crochet Triangle. When it comes to making a Crochet Triangle with Single Crochets, the stitch pattern and count changes a bit. There are of course many variations to making a Crochet Triangle. Today am sharing one of the Pattern for Single Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern in the Rounds. These would be great to make Cat Ears for Crochet costumes and Headbands. You can also use them as appliques or you could create a bunch of them and stitch them together to larger sized projects like Crochet Blankets, Pillows, Placemats, Table Runners and Crochet Wall Hanging Buntings. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for adorable snowman crafts for kids (or even adults), then you need to see this Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament.… Continue reading: "Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament"
- Quilted Country Christmas Wall Hanging
- Rustic Paper and Pipe Cleaner Hanging
- Beachy Branch Wall Christmas Tree
- Hanging Fabric Christmas Tree
- Evergreen Hanging Wall Decoration
- DIY Nailhead and Burlap Bulletin Board
- Believe Banner
- Snowy Bible Passage Canvas
- DIY Clothespin Poinsettia
- Lovely Little Forest Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects