This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paper Flower Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Our Paper Flower Wreath Craft is perfect for any time of year! This simple craft is so fun to make and is fully customizable. You can make a red and pink flower wreath for Valentine's Day, a green and red one for Christmas, or a blue and red one for the 4th of July! It's also a great craft to involve the kids in. All you'll need is colored construction paper, cardstock paper, craft glue, pencil, scissors, and our free template. Try it out!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft papers
- Cardstock paper
- Craft glue
Select colored craft paper of your choice for the flower wreath. Trace the spiral patterns on the selected papers and cut them out nicely. Cut out enough spiral (1 spiral pattern for each flower) patterns to cover the whole wreath base.
Take any one of the spiral patterns and start to coil it from its outer side.
Continue to coil the spiral towards the center of the pattern.
Coil the entire spiral pattern tightly and allow it to loosen up at the end. Apply glue on the center part of the spiral.
Press the coiled part of the spiral pattern against the glued center to secure the coiled pattern.
Similarly, craft the rest of the spirals into flowers. Trace and cut out a round wreath base from cardstock paper.
Take the paper flowers and glue them on the wreath base.
Be sure you do not stick the flowers on the base randomly. You want to place the flowers very close to one another.
Allow the glue to dry before you attached a hanging mechanism on the backside of the wreath.
Read NextUnique Bubble DIY Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects