10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
Short on time but want to DIY a gift? These fabulously fast Christmas gift ideas are just what you need! Download your copy of our eBook today.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Discover new ways to make your own easy Christmas gifts!
Homemade Christmas gifts can range from a crochet scarf to a pretty paper card, but what happens if you're running out of time as the holiday season draws to a close? In 10 Quick and Easy Gifts to Make, we've rounded up some of the best projects for crafters in a time crunch.
Simple Christmas crafts and homemade Christmas gifts can make the best presents if you put love and care into your project. Easy Christmas gifts to make should capture the recipient’s personality.
This may sound tricky, but don't worry; these handmade Christmas gifts will provide plenty of inspiration. Gather up your supplies or take a trip to your local dollar store and get ready to make the best easy Christmas gifts ever.
Download your free copy of 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make today!
DIY Christmas gifts don't have to feature seasonal colors or figures. Unlike traditional Santa crafts, many of the Christmas gifts to make in this eBook can be displayed or worn all winter long.
So, before you hit the store (again) to find a generic gift, check out these homemade Christmas gift ideas and fun craft projects. Staying warm and cozy while saving money – what could be better?
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's Inside This Free eBook?
Cute Christmas Gift Ideas
Jelly Christmas Soaps (pg. 5) – The best homemade DIY Christmas gifts are often the most practical. These Christmas-inspired soaps can be cut into a variety of seasonal shapes. Break out your cookie cutters to make stockings, angels, evergreens, reindeer, and more. With some food coloring, you can craft a rainbow of soaps. DIY soaps make great easy Christmas gifts to make for women.
Etched Glassware (pg. 6) – With three supplies and about 60 minutes, you can create a personalized drinking glass. Find an image (like a fishing pole or music note) that best fits your pal's personality, and use this tutorial to learn how to transfer that image onto glass. You can pick up a glass at the dollar store or upcycle a spare glass from your cupboard if you want to save even more money. If you're out of ideas for Christmas gifts to make, look no further than this fun DIY project.
Easy Christmas Gifts To Make
Snarky Christmas Canisters (pg. 11) – Go old school this holiday season. Find a clear glass jar at your local dollar store and decorate it with paint, stencils, masking tape, and other materials you have on hand. Easy homemade Christmas gifts are great for friends and family members and this one is no exception. Give your creation to someone who works in an office and sits at a desk. These sweet storage containers work well in the home, too. If you're looking for Christmas gift ideas for women, this is one of the absolute best Christmas gifts to make.
Coffee Cup Cozy (pg. 14) – Nothing warms you up quite like a hot drink on a cold day, so be sure to think of this when brainstorming ideas for DIY Christmas gifts. Save a friend from burning her hand by creating a customized fabric cozy for her paper cup. Eco-friendly yet easy Christmas gifts are great for green crafters. This project gives you a great excuse to use up the fabric scraps you have in your stash.
Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
Snowflake Soaps (pg. 18) – You only need three supplies for DIY Christmas gift ideas like this one, but that doesn't mean it looks like it was made in minutes. Use a fun scent like peppermint to spice up your soaps and make each piece a one-of-a-kind gift. Homemade Christmas gift ideas like this one are perfect for people who love to celebrate the season. Although they look intricate, these homemade soaps are easy to make.
Winter Fairy Land Snow Domes (pg. 22) – If you have spare glass jars in your recycling bin, repurpose them into easy Christmas gifts to make for the holiday season. Upcycled crafts are easy on the environment–and on your wallet! Find faux snow, moss, and festive figurines at your local dollar store, and you can create a pretty Christmas landscape. These snow globes look great on a tabletop or mantel, and they make wonderful hostess gifts.
Free Craft Video!
Take a peek inside 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make:
Sign Up for Our Free Newsletter
With your free copy of 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make, you can also subscribe to our Crafty Christmas Ideas newsletter to become part of a fantastic Christmas crafting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Two weekly emails with free Christmas projects, tips, collection pages, and more.
- New FREE projects made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free patterns and tutorials.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the Christmas crafting community.
Again, don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter, Crafty Christmas Ideas, too. Once you sign up, you'll have homemade Christmas ideas, ornament crafts, kids' crafts for Christmas, and more right at your fingertips.
Read NextExtra Thrifty Ornament Gift
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
If you have a few minutes to spare, then you can make these 3-Minute Paper Snowman Luminaries to decorate your home. These DIY paper… Continue reading: "3-Minute Paper Snowman Luminaries"
- Extra Thrifty Ornament Gift
- Easy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
- Precious Christmas Ornament Keepsake and Hostess Gift
- Dollar Store Christmas Gift Idea
- Precious Personalized Pendants
- DIY Christmas Hand Warmers
- Plastic Bag Holder
- DIY Personalized Coffee Mugs
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Festive Soaps
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects