Air Force Flight Suit Gift Wrap
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A creative gift wrapping idea - make an Air Force pilot flight suit with simple tricks in gift wrap. You can easily make this pilot suit gift wrap personalized by adding your pilot's favorite patches and name tag. If you don't have those, you can create them by hand or with online images. This is an easy craft that beginning crafters. This tutorial is perfect for a fun Christmas gift wrapping idea or for any occasion."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Amid the hustle-and-bustle of getting ready for Christmas, you'll definitely want to take a few minutes and relax. Why not include… Continue reading: "Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow"
- Single Use Poinsettia Soaps
- Gorgeous Poinsettia Christmas Jar
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket - Free Pattern
- DIY Christmas Hand Warmers
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Vintage Framed Snowflake
- DIY Graphic Leather Dog Leash
- 360+ Homemade Christmas Gifts and Ideas
- 50 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects