Christmas Scrapbook Layout
Looking for fun and unique Christmas scrapbook ideas? Create a Christmas Scrapbook Layout from Carlene Eshelman that's filled with signs of the season. Scrapbooks make fantastic gifts for friends and family members. Load one with sentimental items for maximum impact.
- Two 12” X 12” scrapbook papers
- Two 12” X 4” scrapbook papers
- Decorative button
- 8” doily
- Liquid glue
- Doublesided adhesive
- Hot glue gun/sticks
- Sentiment or diecut
- Bling stickers
- 8” matching ribbon
- 9” scallop circle
- 2 sets of photo holders with brads
- Optional: Scoreboard
- Optional: Pop up dots
- Craft knife
- Select your first 12” X 12” paper as the background.
- Take other 12” X 12” paper and glue 9” scallop circle to back of it.
- Trim away any excess from scallop circle so it does not show from the front of scallop circle.
- Place doily in top right corner and 9” scallop circle in bottom left corner.
- Arrange small photo on top of doily, and larger photo inside of scallop circle.
- Glue everything down.
- Place bling sticker in top left corner.
- Take 2 12” X 4” papers and fold into 4” sections. use scoreboard to score at every 4”.
- Use pencil to draw out a stocking to fit the 4” X 4” folded paper. use a scratch paper if needed to make a template.
- Cut stocking so back edge is on right side of folded papers. cut both papers.
- Join stockings by stacking the last stockings together. glue to join.
- Glue back of last stocking to bottom right corner.
- Carefully make a tiny slit on left side of stocking(on background paper).
- Place brad/photo holder into slit.
- Make another slit on right side of stocking(on background paper).
- Place a brad/photo holder into slit.
- Point photo holders in towards stocking to hold it in place.
- Glue sentiment to bottom left side of scallop circle.
- Glue bow on top of sentiment.
How to Make a Christmas Scrapbook Layout:
Read NextCurvy Fabric Gift Card Holder