This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Mini Treat Bags
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Crochet Mini Treat Bags are a great way to use up your scrap yarn. You can crochet these bags in no time at all.You can make your gift look special by gifting them in these gift bags.This bags are customizable. You can crochet them according to your gift size. Give them a nice finishing touch by adding a little charm.... button ...... a stain ribbon..beads ... or a flower applique!!!!T This is a beginner friendly pattern. Materials Used:- Eyelash Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Read NextDIY Potpourri Neighbor Gifts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Santa Hat Ornament
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
- Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- Puffy Paper Hearts Country Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects