Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I enjoy making gifts for friends and family, but sometimes the humble gift card is just the much better option. (Teenagers!) But if you're like me, you still want to make gift cards seem a little more personal and festive. If so, this is your project! I use recycled Christmas cards to create the perfect gift card holder. It's an eco-friendly way to repurpose all of the cards I receive each year. Let me show you how to make them."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"These gorgeous Christmas garlands are made from the scraps of other projects. I love to felt sweaters by putting them in a hot wash… Continue reading: "Upcycled Felt Scraps Christmas Garland"
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts free eBook
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Painted Tea Set
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- The Easiest Family Photo DIY Coasters
- Very Vintage Felted DIY Pencil Case
- Simple Holiday Dishtowels
- Comic Lover's DIY Pencil Holder
- Christmas Poinsettia Coasters
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects