This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Double Thick Crochet Potholder In The Rounds
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet Potholders are a quick and fun project you will definitely enjoy making at any time of the year around. Crocheted potholders are essential in a kitchen. They are perfect for gifting. They are the best option for Craft fares. You can easily whip up a couple of them in no time at all. Here is a simple and Easy Double Thick Crochet Potholder in the Rounds pattern. This free pattern is made up of simple combination of basic crochet stitches. It works up quite quick. Its always preferable to use cotton yarn to make the potholders to make it more durable and machine washable. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 7 inches- Customizable to any size"
Read NextDIY Christmas Hand Warmers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
About to throw out your empty toilet paper rolls? Stop! Instead of throwing them away, use them to create this Toilet Paper Roller… Continue reading: "Toilet Paper Roll Flower Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Santa Hat Ornament
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
- Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- Puffy Paper Hearts Country Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects