Froggy Smiley Crochet Hand Puppet
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Kids love puppets, and hand puppets are one of the best ways to keep them entertained.Crochet Hand puppets are the easiest and quickest projects to whip up.They are fun to make and fun to play with. Today I am Sharing a very simple pattern for this Froggy Smiley Hand Puppet.Even if you are a beginner, this would be very easy to whip up. I have used Eyelash yarn which gives the puppet a soft and fluffy look.This pattern is adjustable according to the size you require.My Puppet measures 9'' in Length and 4'' in Width. Materials Used:- Eyelash Yarn(Green Color) Yarn (Red and Black Color) 4 mm Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects