Hollow Chocolate Ball With Candy Inside
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make a hollow chocolate ball filled with candy. These are fun to make, and they make cute gifts for kids or adults. You can fill them with your choice of candy. The hollow ball is easy to make using a half sphere candy mold. You create a thin layer of chocolate and let it harden. Then add another layer and fill with candy. Then the recipient can open it to find the candy and eat the outer shell."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
- Easy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- Reindeer Towel with Hood
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Comic Lover's DIY Pencil Holder
- DIY Potpourri Neighbor Gifts
- 23 Fun and Easy Homemade Snow Globe Ideas
- Hot Cocoa Christmas Mug Gift
- 7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- Owl Winter Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft
- Baby Yoda Gingerbread Man Craft
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects