How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"What a creative idea! Instead of just knotting the two ends on a drawstring together, you can make cute pulls for your drawstring bags, backpacks or pouches. Make super cute drawstring ends and use them as drawstring pulls on any drawstring bag (this handmade gift bag too!). A neat and easy diy - check it out! Instead of just knotting the two ends on a drawstring together, you can make cute pulls for your drawstring bag. So easy and practical for a bag you can reuse a number of times - check it out!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Christmas Poinsettia Coasters
- Snowman Soup
- DIY Snowman Gift Pots
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- 30 Cute Gift Ideas for Friends
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Huggable Penguin Crochet Pattern
- Dear Santa Scrapbook Layout
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects