Lavender Bath Bombs
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Pop a lavender bath bomb into the bathtub to fizzle and dissipate, filling the room with the soothing and relaxing scent of lavender. Today, we chose Lavender scented bath bombs because it’s simply our favorite scent. It makes for the perfect way to unwind after a long day, and you’ll come out of the tub smelling fresh and feeling at peace. We’ve been stockpiling lavender bath and body projects, our Lavender Soap, Lavender Sugar Scrub, and Lavender Candles would make the best DIY gift basket when paired with these bath bombs! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup Epsom salt
1/2 cup cornstarch
2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
3/4 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp lavender buds
10 drops lavender essential oil
8 drops purple liquid coloring *optional
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- DIY Potpourri Neighbor Gifts
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket - Free Pattern
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Single Use Poinsettia Soaps
- 7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts free eBook
- Coffee Love DIY Cup Cozy
- 23 Fun and Easy Homemade Snow Globe Ideas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects