One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet puppets are always so cute in any form. If they happen to be small crochet finger puppets, they become even more cute and fun to play with regardless of what age you are. Finger Puppets are super quick and easy to whip up. Today am sharing the pattern for the Basic Crochet Finger Puppet. This basic puppet body pattern is one and the same for various different animals. You just have to change the yarn color and features of the face, and you can make turn them into any animal of your choice. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Size:- 3 Inches"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are over the traditional DIY wreath for your door this Christmas, consider a Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative as your… Continue reading: "Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Burlap Christmas Wreath DIY
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects