This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Polar Bear Pillow
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Polar bear fans will love this pillow crochet pattern which works up quickly using super bulky yarn and a J hook. Make a few for your child's zoo bedroom, or use them to add a Christmas feel to your family room. Pillow will measure approximately 13" in diameter. Skill level: Easy Materials needed: * Super bulky yarn - 10 oz. white, 10 yards black (I used Bernat Beyond) * Size J crochet hook * Yarn needle * Fiberfill 7 oz. "
- Blanket yarn
Size J crochet hook
Read NextColorful Retro Christmas Dishtowels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy ornaments to make this winter, then look no further than a "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament. Of… Continue reading: ""Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament"
- Colorful Retro Christmas Dishtowels
- Easy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
- DIY Christmas Potpourri In A Jar
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Simple Holiday Dishtowels
- Retro Ornament Crochet Scrubbies
- Snuggly Crochet Baby Blanket With Moss Stitch
- Winter Wonderland DIY Bag Makeover
- Surprise Gift Cards Christmas Gifts
- Precious Christmas Ornament Keepsake and Hostess Gift
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects