Quick Round Potholder Placemat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Pot holder Placemats patterns are always so fun to make! You can easily make one in less than an hour. Once you get a hang on making one, you will surely want to make more of them. Today am sharing the pattern for this super Quick Round Potholder Placemat. These work up really quickly. I have used two shades of the same color. These pot holders would look nice with both variegated and solid colors. These would be great for gift giving too. Materials Used:- Cotton Knitting Yarn(Light Grey & Dark Grey) 4mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- DIY Potpourri Neighbor Gifts
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket - Free Pattern
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Single Use Poinsettia Soaps
- 7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts free eBook
- Coffee Love DIY Cup Cozy
- 23 Fun and Easy Homemade Snow Globe Ideas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects