This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet Potholders are the most basic and versatile projects to make. You can make them in size any size and shape of your need. You can easily change the shape and size by altering the starting number of Chains. Its always advisable to use cotton yarn to make crochet potholders. Today am sharing the pattern for a Simple and Easy Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder. The pattern is very easy and quick to make with simple stitches. The Pattern is worked in rounds untill its square in shape. This gives the Double Thickness to the Potholder makes it strong and durable too. The Ribbed Texture of the potholder is made with working in the Third loop only. Potholders are also one of my favorite projects to give as gifts to friends and family. This Simple Double Thick Potholder crochet pattern is a great project to try. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Yarn 5 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 9 inches- Customizable to any size "
Read NextEasy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects