This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Crochet Floral Lace Motif Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet Flowers are a beautiful creative way to add elegance and style to so many of your crochet projects. Crocheted Flower Lace patterns are a treat to the eyes. The delicate pattern of the lace looks very pretty. You can use them to embellish your crochet projects ,decorate your home or you can join and make them into Placemats, tablemats or Doilies. Today am sharing a Simple Crochet Floral Lace Motif Pattern. The pattern is very easy and a quick make. The flowers are made with Double Crochet Cluster stitches. You can use this lace pattern as a base for making a placemat or Tablemat. They are great for gift giving. You can use them as gift toppers or use them as a Crochet Bookmark. Materials Used:- Mercerised Yarn 3 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 8 inches - Customizable to any size"
Read NextEasy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects